JOB VACANCY POSITION: – ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT
Employee will be required to:
- Review, code and process financial documents
- Reconcile sales to bank deposits
- Compile and review information for accuracy in preparation of reports.
- Process journals
- Maintain a proper filing system.
- Other functions associated with the position
Work is performed by applying knowledge of accounting terminology and using spreadsheets and /or automated accounting systems.
The employee should be a results oriented individual, who produces meticulous, reliable and accurate work. He/she must be able to work on their own, as well as the ability to work in groups. The candidate should ideally have good interpersonal and communication skills.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Knowledge of Accounting principles and practices
- Excellent Analytical & Time Management Skills
- Knowledge of Peachtree Accounting Package will be an asset
- Microsoft Word, Excel
Minimum ACCA Level 1 or CAT qualification
Applications can be sent via email to email@example.com or via postal mail to
Human Resource Manager
DeSK Restaurants Limited
#26 Patna Street
Port of Spain
Trinidad & Tobago
Are we right for you?
If you’re ready to work hard, develop yourself and create outstanding
customer experiences, the answer is yes!
At Wendy’s people always come first. That includes our customers
and our valued team. It’s a legacy we live every day.
Our founder, Dave Thomas, instilled the belief in all of us that
“Quality is our Recipe”
We never cut corners and we always deliver on our promise.
We’re Hiring Customer Service Staff,
Shift Supervisors and Production Crew Members
- 3 CXC passes or qualifications from a Vocational programme
- Must be well groomed with a “teamwork” attitude and excellent work habits
- Previous restaurant experience is helpful but not required
- Competitive pay and benefits, including employee meal discounts
- Flexible full-time or part-time work schedule that makes sense for you
- One-on-one, self-paced training, and promotion from within
- Opportunity to gain experience in all aspects of restaurant operations, from customer service to food prep, cash handling and opening/closing duties
- Defined career paths for those who are interested in a career at Wendy’s
email your resumes to:
or mail to:
Desk Restaurants Ltd., 9 Warner St., Newtown, P.O.S.
740-9235 382-1261 628-3809
Position Title: Shift Supervisor
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
To aid store management in the achievement of store objectives and assist in assigning, directing and following up on activities of Crew Members while providing quality products and services in a clean and safe environment to each and every customer. This position must be able to work and communicate effectively with store management and Crew Members.
An individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Wendy’s will, upon request,provide reasonable accommodation in accordance with the ADA to the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified employee or applicant with a disability, unless to do so would cause the Company an undue hardship. Read the rest of this entry »